- 8 REASONS THAT WILL KEEP YOU LOOKING FOR DRY BEARD OIL
- HOW TO KEEP YOUR BEARD FROM EXCESSIVE DRYING
- ActionResult Apply beard oilMoisturizes beard Eat balanced dietHealthy and hydrated beard Get enough sleepNo itchiness and flaking Drink a lot of waterKeeps the skin supple Wash beard with shampooSoft and strong beard
- HOW TO USE A DRY BEARD OIL TO MOISTURIZE A DRY BEARD
The most commonly asked questions that men ask is where to get a dry beard oil. That is because males have a mutual problem. Dry beards.
By the way, your beard will make a statement and help you to carry an air of authority. But that does not come by luck or fluke and if you desire to have that beard that you are always hankering for,it will take hard work and dedication from you.
So, then, it would be great to begin by examining the reason people have dry beards and why they need a dry beard oil.
8 REASONS THAT WILL KEEP YOU LOOKING FOR DRY BEARD OIL
- Dryness in your beard can be a result of a myriad of reasons. One of this reasons is if your beard is a bit long. Sebaceous glands usually produce sebum, the oil that helps keep our skins supple.
Once your beard gets considerably long, the sebaceous glands get overworked and cannot produce enough oil to keep your beard moisturized. This causes flaking otherwise known as dandruff or beardruff.
- Facial hairs are also guilty for dry skin, attracting moisture up from the surface and onto the hair, where it quickly evaporates. This leaves the skin under the hair dry and flaky. Dead skin cells that are removed daily by washing and exfoliation may get stuck around the hair shafts drawing grease. This leads to the formation of agonizing ingrown hair.
- Dryness is a cause of irritation and itching. During the winter months or when there are periods of severe cold, our beards are more prone to dryness. Dry conditions will often result in the same results.
- Lack of sleep and enough rest is also a cause of dry skin and consequently, a dry beard. The use of hair grooming products and body soap can also be the basis of dry and flaky skin. All these factors are pointers that you need a dry beard oil.
- Cleansers or astringents also play a role in making your beard dry. The using of strong facial products, cleansers or astringents, will wreaks havoc to the sensitive areas of the face. This will keep you looking for the best dry beard oil
- smoking fills your body with a multitude of poisonous gases. These gases hijack your red blood cells. The result is insufficient oxygen in your body. Once your body is starved of air, many of its functions will be affected. One of them is how blood supply is carried out in your entire body. Reduced blood supply will result in a beard deprived of health and growth.
- An unbalanced diet can also lead to poor skin condition and dryness. We have been taught to eat healthily. The truth is that many folks still do not pay much attention to what they eat. The food that we eat affects the overall body health as well as the wellbeing of the skin and consequentially, their beards.
- It is the weekend again. You and your buddies are planning a get-together. There will be a barbeque, and of course, booze to take it all down. But, wait. Do you know alcohol plays a vital role on how your beard looks? Yes, it does. The occasional drink will not. If you decide to go on binge drinking, beware that the occasional hangover will not be the only result.
Alcohol dehydrates the body robbing the skin of vital moisture that helps your skin and beard hair nourished.
So after a major drinking session, you will not only be looking for a remedy for your king-size hangover but will also be reaching out for your dry beard oil once again.
HOW TO KEEP YOUR BEARD FROM EXCESSIVE DRYING
- You need to get a dry beard oil for your beard. The best oils are organic ones or the all-natural ones such as Jojoba beard oil, Proraso beard oil. The market is flooded with an ocean of beard oils. All promise to keep it in good condition but choose wisely.
- The other reason why you need to add a dry beard oil to your daily routine. As we said earlier, your sebaceous glands become overworked if your beard is a bit lengthy. You need to help your glands to moisturize your beard by using some dry beard oil on your beard.
- Keep off the booze. I know this may seem like a death sentence to many, but it is not. If you must drink, do it in moderation.
- Our mothers always used to tell us to eat our vegetables? well, turns out they were not wrong at all. You do need to up your appetite for greens and fruits. That will help you to keep your skin and beard hydrated.
- Eating a balanced diet is vital too. Keep checking what you are eating.
- Get enough rest and sleep. Do not deny your body rest if it needs it. It will be reflected on your skin and beard. Experts say that some of the reasons for the dry beard, flaking and itching can be traced to a lack of enough rest.
- Stop stressing. Relax and laugh. It will show on your beard too! Funny but true. Stress has some not so good consequences on your beard.
- Water. I know that this one may puzzle you. You need to drink lots of water for your skin to stay hydrated and supple. This will help your beard hairs to stay moisturize.
- You may need to consider the idea that you may want to quit smoking. I know that you may have done it for long, and you cannot quit now. The truth is smoking hurts everything in your body including your beard. Researchers say that smoking robs the blood of the red blood cells that help oxygen to go round your body. This distresses your beard and makes it brittle, dry and flaky. It also makes it more likely to break. So may want to go easy on the tobacco, and keep a bottle of dry beard oil near while at it.
- Before you attempt to use any dry beard oil, you need first to make sure that your beard is clean.
- If you are having trouble with an excessively dry beard, you need to keep your beard away from hot water. The reason is hot water will strip away all essential oils from your beard aggravating the problem.
- You must increase the number of times that you have been washing your beard to at least twice a day. In the morning and then in the evening.
- Do not use the shampoo that you ordinarily wash your hair with to wash your beard too. Hair shampoo is a bit unforgiving on the beard as it is much stronger.
- Get shampoo that is specifically designed for washing beards only.
- Do not also wash your beard with soap that is designed for your body. This soap may be too harsh for your already fragile beard.
Apply beard oil Moisturizes beard
Eat balanced diet Healthy and hydrated beard
Get enough sleep No itchiness and flaking
Drink a lot of water Keeps the skin supple
Wash beard with shampoo Soft and strong beard
HOW TO USE A DRY BEARD OIL TO MOISTURIZE A DRY BEARD
Wash your beard twice a day. Once the morning and then later on in the day.
Begin by taking a right amount of shampoo into your hands. Next, wash your beard with cold water. Scrub gently with the tips of your hands.
Go through the length and breadth of your beard to make sure that every area of your beard is reached.
Rinse with abundant amounts of water while still rubbing gently with your fingertips. Continue rinsing till you are sure that all the shampoo r residue has completely been washed away.
To be sure, check the water that you are using to rinse. It should be clear and clean.
Pat dry with a towel. Be tender as you do not want to irritate your beard. Also, the beard hair is usually easier to break when wet so be careful.
To completely dry, you can employ the use of a blow-dryer. Dry on medium heat as excessive heat can also hurt your beard by stripping away more moisture.
Comb through your beard so as to dry it completely.