- 1.CREMO SHAVE CREAM
- 2. GILLETE FOAMY SHAVE CREAM
- THE ART OF SHAVING SANDALWOOD SHAVING CREAM
- THE BODY SHOP MACA ROOT SHAVE CREAM
- PRORASO SHAVING CREAM
- TAYLOR OF OLD BOND STREET SANDALWOOD SHAVING CREAM
- 7.HEAD BLADE HEAD SLICK SHAVE CREAM
- 8. PACIFIC COMPANY ALL NATURAL SHAVING OIL SHAVING
- NIVEA MEN ORIGINAL LATHER SHAVING CREAM IN TUBE
- CASTLE FORBES LAVENDER OIL SHAVING CREAM
- AKKA KAPPA SHAVING CREAM
- BAXTER OF CALIFORNIA
- JACK BLACK SUPREME CRÈME
- DREADNOUGHT SHAVING CREAM
- 18.EDWIN JAGGER
- D.R HARRIS
- 20.E SHAVE
Let me tell you why you need to know the best shaving creams of 2016. As part of the daily shaving routine, every man who knows how to take care of himself knows that he’s got to have some shaving cream at hand.
This is where this list of best shaving creams is going to come in handy. Purpose being that as men become more conscious of how to take care of themselves after shaving, they need to understand the products that are available to them.
There’s is an abundance of shaving creams accessible to menfolk but what are the best shaving creams? How can you know what to use? What best fits your personality?
I will endeavor to answer the questions in this post. So what is trending as far as men’s shaving creams are concerned? Let’s consider what is being reflected as most effective presently.
1.CREMO SHAVE CREAM
- From a reputable manufacturer. This shaving cream is first class quality. Containing impossibly slick water activated molecules, it helps to naturally reduce cuts and nicks to your skin
It will leave your skin astoundingly soft and will give you the closest possible shave. The 90 day plus tube will last longer than several cans of gel and foam saving you quite a few dollars in the process. I will not hesitate to name it as one of the best shaving creams available.
If you’re looking for an economical and classy product, this will one will do
2. GILLETE FOAMY SHAVE CREAM
- A new entry in the market launched by Gillette. Gillette is a force to reckon with
in the world of men’s grooming and shaving. Gillette shaving cream contains special lubricants and is able to reduce friction between your skin and the razor thus reducing irritation, cuts and nicks.
- One of the ingredients is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera has been hailed as an incredible organic product highly recommended for skin care. This will do your skin a lot of good.
- It’s rich lather helps you to just use a small amount. Offering a close shave and mild scent, is another incentive that will make you fall in love this product. I strongly endorse this shaving dream as one of the best shaving creams. Top notch in quality, and it will do exactly what it claims it will.
- This cream provides a rich and foamy lather that improves razor glide therefore reducing irritation to your skin.
- One of the key components is
Sandalwood which has been used in therapeutic skin purposes for decades.
- The rich lather will reduce the trips to the store to get more as it will help the shaving cream last longer. It facilitates a very close shave leaving your skin soft and supple. Would recommend it as one of the best shaving creams this year.
- All the goodness of Peruvian maca root is packed into this product.
- One of the finest shaving creams of all time,
this cream softens your shaving brush bristles so that it glides smoothly over your skin giving you an irritation free shaving experience.
- Its high moisture level will leave your skin moisturized, smooth and clear.
- The price is pocket friendly too.
- You’ll want to try it too as it is top on my best shaving creams list.
- This one is a winner. Packed with organic coconut and eucalyptus oils, it is for the man who loves all things natural.
- In addition, the glycerin will help to tighten your skin pores and keep your skin soft.
- It’s stearin based formula nurtures the skin during and after shaving and helps your razor to glide smoothly over your skin during shaving. Your skin will not suffer irritation and nicks as you shave.
- With an extra rich lather that is incomparable to any other, will make your shaving experience a pleasure rather than mundane and routine.
- The eucalyptus oil leaves a nice masculine scent that will leave you longing for your next shave.
- A must have for men who love quality and luxury.
- No wonder it is on my list of best shaving creams this season.
- This shaving cream speaks of extravagance and indulgence. An outstanding shaving cream that is packed with natural herbs and oils.
- The inclusion of jasmine, rosemary and lavender give this shaving cream a manly fragrance.
- Just a little amount will work up a rich lather and will go a long way saving you heaps of cash.
- An established brand. They have several shaving creams in their bouquet. You will assuredly get something to fit both your personality and pocket. It deserves its place on the list of best shaving creams for 2016.
7.HEAD BLADE HEAD SLICK SHAVE CREAM
- This no scent shaving cream is a perfect fit for those with sensitive skins and noses.
- Head blade has menthol and will leave your skin invigorated, cool and relaxed. The fragrance will awaken your senses to all things manly and will help you understand why it featured on the list of best shaving creams this year.
- Its special lubricants help your razor to glide painlessly on the skin giving you the closest possible shave.
- Being soluble in water it will rinse off your razor easily.
8. PACIFIC COMPANY ALL NATURAL SHAVING OIL SHAVING
- This shaving cream will not block your skin pores. It is perfect for travelers as it just takes very little space compared to other shaving creams. It easily fits into your daily routine too.
- It is perfect for sensitive skin and will give you the closest shave every time you use it.
- Leaves your skin moisturized and eliminates cuts and irritation on your skin.
- And yes, you will use it for up to a 100 shaves before it runs out. Easy to see now it made it to the list of best shaving creams right?
- Provides a super-rich luxury cream worked with a brush; and will give a very close shave.
- The added glycerin, Olive oil and vitamins will leave your skin hydrated, soft and nourished.
- This oils will provide a nice extra glide that forms a protective shield which ensures that your face is free of scratches and cuts or irritation.
- Possesses a clean masculine fragrance. Certainly one of the key reasons it is one of best shaving creams currently.
- Made by a company that has been in the industry for decades, this cream will guarantee you safety and the highest quality.
- A small amount lathers richly and a bottle will go a long way before you need to buy again.
- One of the finest shaving creams that money can buy. Filled with an abundance of natural oils and scents, this premium shaving cream will indulge you as you use it.
- Lathers nicely with a rich creamy lather that will make shaving enjoyable for every man.
- It comes in different scents and you will without doubt find one that will please you.
- Though the price may be bit steep, it is definitely worth it as it leaves your skin feeling soft and gives you a very close shave.
- Very kind to sensitive skin and will rinse off easily from your face and brush than any other shaving cream.
- A high end product for the gentleman who is knows what he desires.
- Great for shaving, the natural emoluments make the razor glide easily over the face preventing irritation and cuts.
- Excellent for sensitive skin as it has natural ingredients that are the top of the range in skin care. This includes aloe Vera, coconut oil, hemp oil and the best skin hydrant glycerin.
- It will leave your skin soft and supple and will prevent any irritation that may normally be caused by shaving.
- English oak oil will inhibit the premature aging of the skin and overall this shaving cream is worth the price. Among the best of the best shaving creams.
- This easy glide over shaving cream offers a defensive shield for your skin during shaving.
- The antiseptic and botanical extracts will leave your skin invigorated and smelling good too.
- Coconut oil offers natural hydration to your skin and will give you a shaving experience that is irritation free and luxurious. The crème de la crème of the best shaving creams this season.
The fundamental thing to note about Anthony is the rich lather that is worked very fast as soon as you whip this shaving cream.
While eucalyptus and rosemary work as natural antiseptics, they will revitalize your skin and cool it after your shave.
It gives off a nice manly smell as you use it. The squalene helps to lubricate the skin for a close shave that is free of discomfort and irritation. You will benefit greatly from this product. There’s no question now as to why it just had to be in the list of best shaving creams.
- This is made from all natural products. Soybean oil and glycerin will help to moisten and soften your skin.
- Triple layer protection technology of macadamia oil, soy sauce and glycerin will give your razor a natural glide while giving you a close shave. This also offers a barrier of protection against razor burn, cuts and irritation.
- This superior shaving cream will leave your skin velvety soft.
- For those that have sensitive skin, this cream is scent free and is also dermatologically tested.
- A product that speaks of opulence. One of the most luxurious brands and among the best shaving creams trending now.
- Among the best shaving creams this year, Kyoku for men shaving cream has friction-free silicone micro-particles to ensure the slickest shaving knowledge and is exceptionally lubricating so you never have to shave over the same spot again and again.
- Kyoku shaving cream uses Japanese Sake, an ancient skin softener formulation that is designed to intensely condition skin, and help stop deep set tenderness during the shaving routine, leaving you with rich, newly shaven skin.
- This Kyoku product is the only shaving cream designed exclusively for men who suffer from breakouts, acne, and ingrown hairs.
- A fragrant, richly lathering shaving cream. Contains aloe vera for soothing, anti-irritant & anti-inflammatory properties blended with coconut & olive oil to moisturize skin Maximizes the glide of the blade across the face
- Infused with a delicate scent to awaken the senses. Leaves skin calm & comfortable Suitable for sensitive skin
- Dreadnought not only contains the finest ingredients you would normally find in a premium shaving cream but also features a miracle ingredient called Decelerine – a scientifically proven marvel that within a few months use actually reduces the appearance of hair which in turn makes your shave closer and more comfortable.
- Dreadnought uses totally recyclable packaging and is also totally devoid of the thought to be possibly nasty chemical preservative Paraben. This is why I just had to name it as among the best shaving creams.
- The reason I placed this brand on the best shaving cream list this year is because 99% percent of this product is made of natural products.
- Whether you decide to use a brush or not, it will foam richly and lifts your beard for a natural shave.
- The existence of sandalwood and essential oils give this shaving cream a natural woody aroma that men will absolutely love.
- The presence of natural oils in this cream will make this cream leave your skin nourished and soft after shaving.
- Your skin will have a natural glow to it and will be hydrated. Well worth investing in.
- A classic blend of fern and citrus.
- It can be used with or without a brush.
- Mildly scented with Arlington.
- Forms a rich luxurious lather.
- Comes with a bowl for the ultimate luxurious shaving experience.
- Dreadnought not only contains the finest ingredients you would normally find in a first-class shaving cream but also features a wonder ingredient called Decelerine – a scientifically proven wonder that in a few months use eradicates and reduces the appearance of hair which in turn makes your shave closer and more comfy.
- Dreadnought uses entirely eco-friendly packing and is also totally devoid of the nasty chemical additive Paraben.
- You will not go wrong if you acquire this one.
A good shaving cream will give you a close shave no matter how thick your moustache or beard is. That is why every gentleman who wants to look good must have a bottle or two of the best shaving creams in his bathroom.
The features of the best shaving creams cannot be overlooked. You want a shaving cream that will:
- Lather easily: The lather should be rich so that your razor will glide easily as you shave so that your shaving routine is not a time to be dreaded but enjoyed.
- How long your jar is going to last: You need to consider how far you cream will go for the amount of money that you’re paying. The best shaving cream should take care of quantity versus price.
- Hydration: The best cream will nourish and hydrate your skin. During shaving your skin should be cool and soft so that it is not irritated.
You every reason to smile now. Next time you need a jar or tube of shaving cream look over this list and buy one on it. You will be certain that you have chosen the best shaving cream as well as the most effective.